In the field of employment law, Thomas works with contract matters, reorganizations, business transfers, and business takeovers. He has extensive experience in negotiation and employment law disputes and arbitration, including issues related to terminations, dismissals, discrimination, trade secrets, intellectual property, and competing activities. Thomas is regularly hired by both public and private employers to lead investigations related to work environment, discrimination, and financial irregularities. He is also a frequent lecturer e.g., for the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Southern Sweden.
Within the firm’s Dispute Resolution group, Thomas handles court proceedings and arbitration proceedings in all industries, both in Swedish and English.
- Partner Moll Wendén Law Firm, 2010 -
- Associate Law Firm Persson & Partners, 2007 - 2010
- LL.M. Lund University, 2006
- Member The Swedish Bar Association, 2012
- Sveriges HR-förening
- Arbetsrättsliga Föreningen i Södra Sverige