Johan’s area of expertise is construction and consultancy law. He has many years’ experience of representing and providing legal advice to customers, ranging from small owner-run companies to large construction companies and public entities.
Johan also has extensive experience as counsel in commercial disputes, relating to construction and consultancy law, in arbitration and litigation. He is often engaged to hold seminars and education programmes with a focus on standard agreements: AB 04, ABT 06 and ABK 09.
- Partner Moll Wendén Law Firm, 2014 -
- Associate Lindahl Law Firm, 2011 - 2014
- Law clerk District Court of Malmö, 2009 - 2011
- LL.M. Lund University, 2009
- International Business and Trade Law Suffolk Law School, Boston, USA, 2007 - 2008
- Member The Swedish Bar Association, 2014